If you’re dreaming of travelling again (and who isn’t?), I’m here to help you zero in on your next perfect Caribbean vacation for sun, sand, and complete relaxation. Consider the lush, mountainous Caribbean island of St Lucia, with its dramatic cliffs and perfect powdery beaches!
Imagine yourself beachside, cold drink in hand, listening to the crashing waves and enjoying the warm sunshine on your skin. You can have it all while staying as a guest at the St. James’s Club Morgan Bay, which is a favourite resort on St Lucia for families, couples or weddings. The resort’s romantic waterfront location is just minutes from world-class Rodney Bay Marina, Cap Estate Golf Course, and capital city of Castries, so you’re close to everything.
This casual, beautiful all-inclusive resort offers a plethora of beachfront fun and relaxation for everyone, and one of the best (and most affordable) ways to experience the resort is by renting a timeshare.
I worked with the privately owned and operated by-owner website SellMyTimeshareNow.com to learn more about the ability to rent timeshares from St. James’s Club, but all opinions in this blog post are my own.
Read on to learn about why St James’s Club Morgan Bay is a perfect place to stay on a trip to St Lucia, and why you should consider renting a timeshare there during your stay.
Where is St James’s Club Morgan Bay located?
St James’s Club Morgan Bay is located on St Lucia’s northwest tip along Choc Bay, North of Castries and South of Gros Islet.
Address: St. James’s Club Morgan Bay, 12 Chisel Street, Castries, St Lucia
What amenities can you enjoy at St James’s Club Morgan Bay?
This beautiful resort offers a whopping FOUR amazing swimming pools:
- Two Beachfront Free-Form Pools (one with a Swim-Up Bar!)
- Family and Children’s Pool, with pool slides and shallow wading areas for the little ones
- Secluded Hilltop Adults-Only Pool with bar and stunning panoramic views
The resort also features six bars and café for your enjoyment, including:
- Sunset Bar & Lounge – A full bar service offered daily, with exciting evening entertainment
- Lazy Lagoon Pool Bar – Overlooking the main pool and beach,; features a swim-up bar
- Plum Tree Bar & Grill – Full bar located in the Family Pool area
- Hilltop Bar – Poolside & Adults-Only, with truly amazing views!
- Morgan’s Pier – Over-looking the water at the pier bar
- TiKi Bar – Thatched beach hut serving cold beer and rum punch
- Choc Bay Café – Serving speciality teas, coffees and sweet & savory bites
You can dine at six delicious restaurants:
- Palms Restaurant – Tropical Garden Setting; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Bambou Restaurant – Beachfront Dining; Breakfast Lunch, and Dinner
- Le Jardin Restaurant – Indoors; Upscale Evening Dining*
- Morgan’s Pier – Rustic Covered Pier for Waterfront Dining; Lunch and Dinner
- Plum Tree Bar & Grill – Great Food and Full Bar at Family Pool Area
- Tree Tops – Dine among the Trees at our Hillside Pizza and Pasta Restaurant
And there’s so much more to enjoy, such as:
- WiFi available in these room categories: One-Bedroom Ocean View Suites, Deluxe Ocean View Rooms and One-Bedroom Garden View Suites, with fee.
- Nightly Entertainment in the Sunset Bar & Lounge
- Weddings and Special Events, with an On-Site Wedding and Event Coordinator
- Palm tree-lined, sandy beach with sun loungers
- Non-Motorized watersports (hobie-Cat sailing, kayaking, snorkeling and paddle boarding)
- Motorized watersports (water skiing, wake boarding and banana boat
- 4 Tennis Courts
- Air-Conditioned gym
- Fitness classes available (Aerobics, Pilates, Thai Chi, Stretch Classes etc)
- Supervised Kids Club
- Water and Beach Volleyball
- Daily Aqua-size in the pool
- Full-service Spa & Salon offering massage and beauty treatments
- Tour desk (offering excursions with exclusive resort pricing
- Guest services and concierge desks
- Complimentary High-Speed WiFi in the lobby and sunset lounge
- Gift Shop
- Taxis available throughout the day and evening
- Currency Exchange in small amounts (US Dollars widely accepted)
- Preferred rates at St. Lucia Golf Course
- Local Artisan Mall fffering local and Duty Free items
What are the all-inclusive fees when renting a timeshare at St James’s Club Morgan Bay?
- Adults: $80.00 per day
- Children 11 and under: $58.00 per day
WHY RENT A TIMESHARE IN ST LUCIA WITH SELLMYTIMESHARENOW?
Renting a timeshare with SellMyTimeshareNow is incredibly easy, and affordable!
SellMyTimeshareNow is proud to be a leader in the timeshare resale and rental industry. They are a premier marketplace for individuals, couples and families searching for timeshares that are for rent by owner. They have a database that is filled with thousands of affordable, quality timeshare rentals from all around the world.
Their goal is simply to help their customers vacation better. When booking with them, you will not only find some of the most sought-after resort brands and names at deeply discounted prices, but you can shop available resorts without leaving your computer or mobile device!
To rent a timeshare in St Lucia, visit their website and follow their three-step process, or simply call one of their timeshare specialists at 1-877-815-4227 for personalized assistance! The check-out process is simple and secure, and all reservations are 100% guaranteed!
How are rental prices so affordable with SellMyTimeshareNow?
Renting a timeshare with SellMyTimeshareNow is so affordable because they have access to extremely discounted rates — up to as much as 70% off retail prices!
Basically, the prices are so low for you, because the reservation at the resort is already made, and they need to rent it out before it expires. They also feature Last-minute deals up to 60-days prior to check in.
Take advantage of these amazing savings and book your St Lucia timeshare now!
What activities and tours are near the St James’s Club Morgan Bay?
There is so much to explore near St James’s Club Morgan Bay! One of my absolute favourite sites on St Lucia is Pigeon Island, which is only a short 15-minute drive from the resort. Here, you can visit the ruins of military buildings used during the battles between the French and the British, hike up to a lookout point at the top of the Fort with a stunning panoramic view of the Northwest coastline, or hang out at the park’s two beautiful beaches.
Read my entire blog post about visiting Pigeon Island National Landmark:
Discover the 15 Best Things to do on St Lucia
Looking for even more to do on your St Lucia vacation? Here are my absolute top recommendations of the best tours you can go on, views to ogle, activities to sign up for, and excursions to enjoy in St Lucia!
Read up on 15 of the Best Things to Do on St Lucia
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
Questions or comments about St Lucia? Some other topics you’d like me to cover? I’d love to hear from you, just leave me a comment below!