After an adventurous day in Banff National Park, there’s nothing better than pampering yourself with a luxurious spa experience.
Imagine treating yourself to a muscle-soothing massage, followed by a soak in a hot tub with an incredible mountain view. Doesn’t that sound amazing? Read on to discover why I think Meadow Spa & Pools is the best spa in Banff!
Disclaimer: Our spa experience was kindly provided on a complimentary basis by Meadow Spa & Pools / Banff Lodging. As always, all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own. I will continue to promote only products, properties, destinations, and services that I truly believe in 100%, and would wholeheartedly recommend to others.
The Best Spa in Banff National Park
Banff’s newest Spa in the Moose Hotel & Suites is filled with gorgeous natural light and surrounded by mountain views. They offer a truly tranquil environment for you to pamper yourself with indulgent spa experiences.
Whether you’re celebrating an anniversary, a bachelorette, or are just looking to relax after a long weekend of hiking in the mountains, this spa offers an experience for everyone.
And we need to talk about the private outdoor hot pool area, complete with heated floors, a fire, and mountain views – WOW. You’ll be left speechless.
This gorgeous spa is located in the Moose Hotel & Suites
And if you’re interested in learning more about the Moose Hotel & Suites, I wrote a review about our stay at the Moose Hotel, here.
Book yourself into this hotel and then book a spa appointment during your stay – you won’t regret it!
Banff Meadow Spa Location & Hours of Operation
Meadow Spa & Pool is located in the Moose Hotel & Suites at 345 Banff Avenue.
The spa is generally open from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (hours may vary slightly according to the season) with spa treatment appointments available daily.
Meadow Spa in Banff’s Spa, Pools & Fitness Facility
Guests have complimentary access to the spa’s relaxation lounge, rooftop hot pools, sauna, and fitness facility during their visit, and the spa amenities are beautiful!
The peaceful relaxation lounge provides the time and space you need to relax and rejuvenate with one of the delicious naturally flavored waters or tea provided by the spa.
The rooftop hot pools have panoramic mountain views, and you receive private access to use them with your spa appointment. The fire and heated floor are a nice touch, and the furnishings are modern and beautiful!
Make sure to allow extra time around your appointment to really relax before and after your appointment, to make full use of these awesome spaces offered by Meadows Spa & Pools.
Meadow Spa & Pools Treatments & Services
Meadow Spa & Pools offers pampering spa treatments and services in a beautiful and peaceful environment.
Services include massages, body treatments, facials, nail services, waxing, and couples packages.
- Relaxation or Therapeutic Massage – 60 min or 90 min
- Sleep Deeply Massage – 60 min
- Ultimate Aromatherapy Experience – 60 min or 90 min
- Hot Stone Massage – 60 min or 90 min
- Aromatherapy Massage – 60 min or 90 min
Enjoy a Relaxation or Therapeutic Massage using a deeply hydrating and nourishing body oil of your choice. Customized to your needs and designed to relieve tension and stress.
May be added on to any massage experience:
- Nourishing Foot Treatment – 30 min
- Nourishing Hand Treatment – 15 min
- Rejuvenating Skin Polish – 30 min
- Scalp Massage – 15 min
- Intense Nourishment – 90 min
- Detox & Revive – 60 min
- Ultimate Body Wrap + Peel – 60 min
- Ultimate Body Wrap + Peel + Massage – 90 min
- Meadow Tranquility – 4 hours
- 30 minute Rejuvenating Skin Polish, 60 minute Aromatherapy Massage, 60 minute Essential Aromatherapy Facial, 60 minute Deluxe Pedicure. Lunch is included.
- Meadow Rejuvenation – 2 hours
- 60 minute Ultimate Body Wrap, 60 minute Doctor Babor Detox & Glow Facial
- Men’s Meadow Retreat – 2 hours
- 60 minute Therapeutic Massage, 60 minute Refinery Facial
- Age Repair Facial – 90 min
- Essential Aromatherapy Facial – 60 min
- The Refinery Facial – for men – 60 min
- Doctor Babor Collagen Infusion Facial – 60 min
- Doctor Babor Detox & Glow Facial – 60 min
- Skin Performance Facial – 60 min or 90 min
May be added on to select facial experiences.
- Instant Eye Repair – 15 min
- Hydro Gel Eye Mask
- Hydro Gel Face Mask
- Couples Escape – 3 hours
- Hot Stone Massage – 60 min or 90 min
- Customized Massage – 60 min or 90 min
Our Experience Relaxing in Banff with Meadow Spa & Pools
After an adventurous weekend of horseback riding and climbing mountains at Norquay’s Via Ferrata, we definitely were ready for some pampering! We each received a 90-minute massage, which were wonderful and very relaxing on our sore muscles. The staff at Meadow Spa & Pools are friendly and accommodating; a joy to be around. And, of course, you can’t beat the views from the private outdoor hot pools.
We can’t recommend this Banff spa more. Go ahead and book your spa experience – you won’t regret it!
PIN FOR LATER
Disclaimer: This blog post may include affiliate links. At absolutely no extra cost to you, I may receive a small commission for any purchase made through these links. Any commissions received are very much appreciated, as they help me to be able to continue posting travel blog content free of charge to my lovely readers. Of course, all recommendations are unbiased, and I will always only recommend products and services that I truly believe in. Thank you for your support!
More Blogs About Banff: